pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

the zara appreciation society





Zara why are you taunting me with so many beautiful things!!! I literally want EVERYTHING in Zara at the moment, is anybody feeling this?? If I was given £1000 to spend in Zara it wouldn't even be an issue right now, sigh!


I am going on holiday in 7 weeks though, which technically means you are allowed to buy new clothes/shoes/bags/bikinis/ and everything else right???


all about the girl
xx

5 comments :

  1. zara always has such great stuff! great picks! & yes, vacations and shopping go hand in hand! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara has such amazing stuff! i love that its different too from what you find in department stores! i just found your adorable blog! newest follower!

    xx Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, it's lovely getting nice comments like that :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Zara is pretty evil with all the awesome stuff and our limited budgets!! Where are you going on holiday??
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to Corsica to visit a friend who has moved out there, I can't wait :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...