pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Friday, 27 April 2012

heart to heart outfit post


Dress: New Look
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

I know the light's really poor in these pictures but we've got one of those energy saving light bulbs in our bedroom and it's really not good for outfit pics, so sorry about that!

 This dress is from New Look and I must have literally looked in about 8 New Look's until I found it.  I'd seen a girl wearing it out and decided that I needed it in my wardrobe, I eventually found it in Darlington, even after looking in several London stores.

I took a close up photo of the print of the dress so you could see it properly, it's tiny little hearts in different colours, and it's so cute! My favourite part of the dress though has to be the red buttons, heart shaped of course, all the way down the back.  I really think I should be wearing it with a patent red belt, but alas, I do not own one, really need to sort that out hey?

We (I say we, I mean the boy aka my technical wizard) tried to take a close up shot of my necklace but for some reason the camera wouldn't focus on it.  It's one of the pocket watch style necklaces that are around everywhere at the moment, it was a Christmas present the year before last though so I like to think I got there before the rest of the crowd ;)

Friday, at last!! What are you all up to this weekend? 

all about the girl
xx 

10 comments :

  1. bless darlington, haha! i love the dress, it's absolutely adorable. the buttons really make it!

    have a good weekend, sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, yeah it has like four shops but I managed to find this dress so I don't mind :) xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, that dress is totally adorable! i haven't shopped at New Look lately i'll think i'll go there to see some cute dresses like that. i hope i could find one. i also love those little heart buttons, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got loads of cute dresses, this one is a bit older though so don't think they'll have it anymore! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the buttons! Ooh, I'm from near Darlington :)
    Love your blog!
    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, my sister lives there, I'm from Carlisle :)

      Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. Thats a fab dress, I like the colours, very adaptable x

    kirsty www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...