pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

black and white outfit post



It seems like a such a long time since I've done a proper outfit post, it's good to be back into a relatively normal blogging routine after a hectic couple of weeks.  In my last outfit post I was wearing a summer dress, bare legs and a straw hat...how things have changed, good old British weather means I'm now in thick black tights and a jumper...in JUNE!! 





Jumper - Warehouse
Shorts - Primark
Hat - Topshop
Do you recognise these shorts? They popped in a previous post, this one to be totally precise, and I really wanted the blazer to go with them, ok, I actually wanted the trousers too, and if you follow me on twitter then you may have seen this pic when I was asking for your opinion.  I didn't buy the blazer or the trousers in the end but I still, on a pretty regularly basis (more so than is normal!) look at the picture and wish I had bought them.  But hey, I'm £35 better off without them.

Good old Warehouse strikes again with this jumper! I bought it around Christmas time purely to spend over £75 to get free next day delivery when I wanted another item quickly, with the intention of taking it back, of course I decided I liked it too much and kept it! The number of times I've ordered things online convincing myself that I will send something back...

So what do you think of my little black and white number?! I think the shorts are great as I can get away with them in both Winter and Summer...which means price per wear is going to be good!  Even though I'm a Winter girl at heart (I think it's the Cumbrian in me), it's kinda depressing looking at these pictures and knowing that we're now in July, oh Britain you do us proud.

How are you coping with this bleary weather? And what are you wearing more to the point???

all about the girl
xx

P.S. Apologies for the overly pout-y face in picture number two, but sometimes a girl just gotta pout!

17 comments :

  1. You look awesome! We are completely in love with your jumper, it is so lovely!!

    http://everythingcanbefixed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper, good thing you didn't send it back!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like those shorts, looks great x

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit!

    you have a great blog, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is helpful for us.it was really useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely :) Hannah xxx www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! It's pretty depressing that I can't remember the last time I wore my flip flops! :-( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! The outfit is lovely, love the hat! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really lovely, cant go wrong with monochrome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look :)
    I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award :)
    http://www.bethlovebeauty.com/2012/07/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this, its somehow a little bit Edie Sedgwick meets….the other half of the White Stripes…in a great way :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!

    You have amazing style! Love those shorts.

    Just found your blog, now following :)

    Hope you can check out my blog too?

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the look. Nicely put together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shorts look amazing and there from primark too. Win-win!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...