pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

a jolly holiday part 2

So me and the boy are back from our little UK holiday, which was lovely...unfortunately the weather was not, but hey, it's the UK and we should have known better than to pack our bikini's and sun hats!

Rather than bore you all with my ramblings I thought I'd give you a picture heavy post instead, a few outfit pictures, a few scenery and of course some foodie shots!



























1. Maxi Dress - New Look
2. Leather Jacket - Topshop via Ebay

There seems to be a theme with my choice of clothes colours doesn't there?  I genuinely didn't realise I was such a black and white fan until I started this blog, so there you go!  

By the way, the UO dress below was a sneaky holiday purchase, in the sale and only £25, I also got another dress which I'm sure I'll be showing you soon, also in the sale!! And I have to thank Ella for the mint brogues, she posted about them and I knew I had to have them, after a day of pain they are now the  most comfortable shoes I own and haven't left my feet!

3. Dress  Urban Outfitter
4. Mint Brogues - Topshop
5. Top - Primark
6. Shorts - Primark
7. Pumps - Topshop


The Eden Project

Rick Stein does good fish and chips!

Our super smart bathroom!!

The boy

Me and the boy trying to be a bit arty!

The type of Tea Shop I one day want to own!

If you want to know where we went, then check out a jolly holiday, unfortunately the Mulberry shop was unsuccessful and I came out empty handed although with £500 still in my pocket, so not all bad I suppose *grumpy face*.

So I'm sad to be back at work now, always get the blues after a holiday but it just means you're officially allowed to start planning the next one right?!

all about the girl
xx

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway, one week left to win an item of your choice from Sugarhill Boutique.

13 comments :

  1. Aw lovely photos, lovely outfits too. I really love the look of that maxi dress, looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhh that's so lovely dress dear, you're so gorgeous :)
    Hope you visit my blog at http://legazpifabmoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you didn't get anything in the Mulberry shop. We had hoped to stop at it on our recent trip to Cornwall but didn't and I was a bit gutted but then friends told me it wasn't that good...and obviously you think the same. Did you get any photos there? Hope you get a good price for one of their bags elsewhere. Enjoyed today's post lots - love a bit of black & white! Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos !! :) i love the dress with the cut out. that tea shop looks darling, i sure hope you ventured inside :) start planning that next trip!!! :)

    xxx emma kathleen
    fashionalization

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a nice little getaway!
    I love the new look maxi dress :)

    I'm currently holding a giveaway to win make up, nail wraps and jewellery if you're interested!
    Floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics! makes me want to go on a little holiday now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cut-out dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the arty shot! So pretty. It sounds like you had a lovely time, loving all the pics…now i want fish and chips!!!!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh that bathroom looks so nice! I love the dress. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. that tea shop looks amazing! you should visit the Pettigrew tea rooms in Cardiff on your next hols :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The place where you stayed looks lovely, the bathroom looks so nice!
    Love the photos
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those floral primark shorts are so sweet - love them x

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is very interesting, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for in quest of more of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks.Swarovski -Shamballa Beads

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...