pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

lots and lots and lots of zebras


Boots - Ebay
Necklace (years old!) - Accessorize

I've lived in London for 5 years and only just manged a successful trip to Spitalfields Market this month.  I say successful because I've been twice before...on a Saturday, the market is on on a Saturday! And when you live in West London, it's quite a trek!

It was also successful in that I bought something, not just one thing, two things..two dresses for £20, what a bargain! And this is the first. I was immediately drawn to the zebra print, and the pockets add a little something too.  However, slightly embarrassing moment (the dresses come in small and medium) so I asked the sales girl advice, and she openly (and pretty loudly) asked me my bra size, queue me whispering it!  Anyway, if you're wondering...this is a medium.  

So whilst editing these photos I realised just how vain I am, I had a lot less make up on than I usually wear (including a lack of my usual thick black eyeliner) and I actually didn't like any of them, which is why you're getting headless photos! 

Anyway, Christmas Party tomorrow and I'm still dress-less, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

all about the girl
xx

14 comments :

  1. Love your zebra dress, and those boots are amazing, I've been after some like that for ages but can't decide which pair or which colour, I love the buckles! xo

    Rosie // A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the zebras, and your boots are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought almost the same boots and have them on in my blog today. You've not idea how much it has cheered me up seeing someone young and hip like you wearing the same footwear. Perhaps a mid life crisis on my part but I don't care! Avx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw the zebra print is so cute! I'm sure you look lovely with or without your eyeliner :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love the shorter boot trend that has really caught on this winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything with an animal print on it! Such a lovely dress. :- )

    Xx. Emma @ ever--so.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love a dress with pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha This dress looks really cute and fun. I loved the shape and the zebras area lovely bonus! great work on styling it. Just started following you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love loving the boots

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome designer wear.. Loved the dress as well as boots...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, glamchase cheap mother of the bride dresses with jackets reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.glamchase mother of the bride dresses in chester reviews
    View more dresses, please click http://www.glamchase.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at glamchase@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...