So I know it's not technically the weekend anymore, well, not even technically, it's Wednesday so it's not the weekend at all, but I've taken to calling my wishlists my 'weekend wishlists' so I think I'll stick with it.
Now I love a good theme, so what better than a Halloween themed wishlist, creepy, spooky but still pretty pretty dresses is on this week's agenda:
1. Miss Selfridge Lace Panel Dress - £52
3. Topshop Contrast Collar Shift Dress - £46
4. ASOS Skater Dress with Cobweb Lace - £40
5. Topshop Crochet Lace Flippy Dress - £48
1. There's something about this dress that makes me thing spider, therefore it's Halloween-esq, add eight legs and eight eyes, you'll be the sexiest spider to grace the party!
2. Oh Lavish Alice what a beauty! This could easily work for the 'corpse bride' look, but will do just as nicely for church on Sunday (I don't go to church, but if I did, I'd wear this!)
3. Wednesday Adams, need I say more?
4. I love this dress, creepy cobweb pattern, but subtle enough to be worn not just on October 31st.
5. So at £48, I think if you're only planning on wearing this JUST for Halloween, you might be better popping to Primark (they have some pretty similar ones at the moment!) but if like me, you can see yourself wearing this for every event you have coming up for the next year then £48 is a bargain!
6. Pretty green dress, with bats on, spooky AND sexy.
all about the girl