pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

the challenge: latest #fitspo inspiration - carly rowena

Carly Rowena

So it’s time for my latest fitness inspiration post, and this week I'm going to dedicate my whole post to Carly Rowena.  Firstly, where have I been? For whatever reason (have I been living on Mars?) I've only recently discovered Carly, but the obsession has grown quickly, I'm talking watching back to back Youtube videos, (I'm seriously working my way through the archives over here), and marathon blog post reading sessions.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm fan-girling right now, but what’s not to love? She’s got a great bod (just look at those abs), which 95% of the people I follow on Instagram have (it’s great workout motivation) but she’s also got a really good attitude towards health and fitness.  She really encourages balance, so if you want to eat 5 chocolate Easter eggs you can…ok, so that’s a lie, I'm just trying to justify my weekend, but if you want to give in to the chocolate cravings or enjoy several cocktails then she tells you to go for it, just make sure the rest of your diet is on point, so it doesn't end in one big binge.

Carly Rowena

 And because she’s a Personal Trainer, as well as a blogger, she’s also super clued up and knows her stuff.  Offering blog posts that are advice-led, such as ‘What to do when you hate exercise’ – how I wish I’d read that post a long time ago, it might have encouraged me to start shifting my ass a lot sooner in life, and ‘Top 10 reasons you aren't seeingresults’. I think when you’re on a big fitness/weight loss push, it’s easy to become disheartened and to lost motivation, so I’d definitely recommend heading to Carly’s post to give yourself that boost you need. 

Her blog is straight-talking, she’s honest (don’t expect to see results without working hard) but she comes across as the loveliest person, and she enjoys a drink, so I'm pretty sure we’d get on…
P.S. If you've been reading my post for a while, you'll probably already know why I'm on this crazy health kick, but if not, head on over here and read this post - I'm in training and raising money for Pancreatic Cancer, if you'd like to sponsor me that would be super lovely of you.

1 comment :

  1. You are SO sweet, thank you so much for featuring me, it means the world to me! Good luck with your run, keep me posted on your progress! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...