pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

the challenge: latest #fitspo inspiration

It's time for my second installment of fitness inspiration, it's been a month since my last one (which you can check out here if you are that way inclined) and it seemed like a good series to do as part of my new health and fitness journey.  And, there's nothing I find more motivating than a girl with a hot bod to get my ass off the sofa, and down to the gym.

Anna

source
So first up is Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup, I've read Anna's blog for years, and she's always been a much healthier and fitter person than me, but she's really upped the exercise this year, and is a real inspiration for me.  She looks fab, has great taste in gym fashion (that's obviously super important, right?!) and makes some tasty looking healthy dishes (these chocolate fudge protein balls are top of my 'to make' list).  I would definitely recommend heading over to her blog and checking out her 'fitness files' if you haven't already.

Lydia

I'm sure I've mentioned Lydia over on this space before (I've got a real girl crush going on right now), but seriously could this girl get any fitter? It helps that her other half is also a super hot PT, so the power couple are great Instagram fodder (I'd recommend following them both).  But back to Lydia, she seems to have a really healthy and positive approach to her body, and really works hard to eat well and exercise hard, if she doesn't encourage you to want to work out, then no-one will.

Sarah

source
So it's all about the fashion and beauty bloggers this week, and my third and final inspo is Sarah from A Million Dresses.  Another whose blog I've read for years, but last year she made a conscious decision to lose weight and get fitter, and she is looking amazing! Like me, I don't think Sarah is really much of a fitness/gym bunny so it really takes dedication and effort to achieve what Sarah has, I think she should be proud of herself and she's definitely spurring me on to keep going.

And that's my monthly round up of my fitness favourites, I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to read, and healthy fitnessy type people to follow on Instagram so let me know who your faves are too.
And if you're wondering why I'm talking all things health and fitness, and not a lot else over here these days, then you can read here all about my 2016 challenge to enter Total Warrior, and if you'd like to sponsor me, which would be amazing, you can do here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...