Thursday, 22 December 2016
Wednesday, 14 December 2016
1. A Subscription to Women's Health magazine - I buy this every month without fail, but to have it drop through the letterbox so I didn't have to remember to go out and buy it, I would consider as one of life's little luxuries. Plus I think it's significantly cheaper when bought on subscription, and they usually seem to offer a free gift, so it's win win all round really.
2. Sweaty Betty Leggings - the majority of people I follow on Instagram own several pairs of Sweaty Betty leggings, whereas I have yet to own one (sympathy please) and from the review's I've heard, these guys seem to know what they're doing when producing workout leggings, keeping those tums in place whilst looking good too. And this marble pair are just oh so pretty.
3. Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones - at the moment when I go out running I just use my apple headphones, and I've developed a complicated 'loop through my armband' concoction to stop the wire getting in the way. Wireless headphones would solve a multitude of problems...like the time I got attached to a gate mid-run, sending everything flying as I got launched backwards, true story and not one of my finer moments. These are pretty pricey, but up there with the best from what I've read.
4. Booja Booja Truffles - now, I'm a big Niomi Smart fan, I've been reading her blog and watching her video's for sometime, and you may recognise the name if you've heard of Sourced Box, she's one of the brains behind that business. Niomi follows a plant-based diet, not something I have any plans of doing any time soon, but it means her chocolate choices are slightly more limited, and these Booja Booja truffles seem to be one of her faves. And from what I've heard, Booja Booja have nailed it when it comes to gourmet chocolate, and even the biggest Cadbury fan should like these.
5. The Nutribullet - I've had the Breville Blend Active for nearly two years now, and while I love it (it was a bargain under £20 and still going strong) there's certain things it's just not strong enough to deal with, think dates, frozen smoothie fruits, some of my baking attempts, and the Nutribullet just seems to glide through anything. I reckon if I had one of these, my baking skills would reach new heights...ok, slight exaggeration, but I think no-bake protein balls would quickly become a regular fixture.
6. Nike Running Pegasus Trainers - tell me one fitness junkie who isn't always after a new pair of trainers. I am forever adding pairs to my invisible-in my head wishlists, and if I had unlimited money, I'd have one of those wardrobes like you see on cribs that is just full of trainers in every colour imaginable, so I couldn't put this wishlist together without at least one pair.
And I'm obviously assuming that should I own all of the items above, I'd become an even healthier and fitter person than I am now, because that's how it works right?
So once I look the part, it only makes sense that I live the part too? Ever since watching Carly Rowena's vlog of her trip to St Lucia way back in June, I've been dreaming of one day experiencing The Body Holiday myself. It's a wellness focused, all inclusive resort and way out of any holiday budget I'll ever have, but that's the whole point in a 'wishlist' right? You just add the things you dream of having, not the ones you can afford!
What's on your wishlist this year? Are there any other fitness gifts I need to be adding to mine? Let me know in the comments, there's always time to add one or two more!