pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Thursday, 8 June 2017

the perfect fit - hunkemoller sports bra

Hunkemoller sports bra

Hunkemoller sports bra

Exercising and me haven't always been friends, but I'm proud to say I've been regularly working out now for 2 and a half years, I can't really believe it either.  I started because I was getting married, it seems that was the motivation I needed to get my ass (quite literally) into gear.  I headed up to my local outlet village and bought myself a pair of trainers, and two sports bras.  The sports bras were on offer, two for £20 from Sports Direct.  I went for the cheap ones, figuring this flirtation with exercise wouldn't last long, so at least I wouldn't feel like I'd wasted too much money.

Fast forward to today, and those sports bras are still going strong being worn regularly.  Given that they're washed every week, if not twice a week, without fail, they've been put through their paces (yes I am going to fill this post with sporting puns), and they're only just starting to look a little faded and providing not quite as much support as I'd like.  

I've never been one for having much look finding bras that fit, in fact I even wrote a post about it many moons ago, and sports bras are no exception, comfy and supportive are even more essential when your boobs are in for some serious motion (I almost wrote action, but I think that's a very different thing).  

Hunkemoller, a brand I'd never heard of until now, have answered my prayers, they dedicate themselves to making sure you get the right fit. And what's even better is their specific sportswear range, three different levels to choose from to suit your workout. I used the sports bra calculator to help me pick a level 3 (high intensity) bra to make sure these bad boys aren't going anywhere.  Now that I'm running more (ok, currently less as I've got an injury but hopefully not for much longer) and I'm doing more HIIT workouts, I need some serious scaffolding to keep them place.

Hunkemoller sports bra
Sports Bra - *Hunkemoller Leggings - *Lole

Grasmere lake

a prosecco picnic

So with a birthday walk in the sunshine planned, it seemed the perfect excuse to take my new sports bra out for a trial run (geddit?!).  No, I probably didn't need to wear a super supportive bra for a gentle wander round a lake, but when it looks this pretty, and running is on hold for a while, I had to give it it's first outing.  

I might have had to limp my way round, with a well deserved picnic and prosecco break half way, but on first wear, it gets a big thumbs up for me.  And when I've had chance to give it a proper workout, I'll report back, but for now, I'd highly recommend checking out Hunkemoller's range, I might have to treat myself to a level 1 and a level 2 version just so I have all bases covered, and at least now I know, I'll always get the perfect size.

Grasmere lake

Grasmere

So what do you reckon, are you going to be heading to Hunkemoller to find that perfect fit?

17 comments :

  1. Never heard of this brand before but I love the design!

    Christy x
    Dinner Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of whether you’ve chosen the perfect dress for your occasion
    or you simply have an enquiry about our collections or stockists, please
    don’t hesitate to contact our team.
    View more dresses, please click http://www.emilygowns.com
    emilygowns.com prom dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. View more dresses, please click http://www.anagown.com
    Regardless of
    whether you’ve chosen the perfect dress anagown for your occasion or you simply
    have an enquiry about our collections or stockists, please don’t
    hesitate to contact our team
    anagown.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. miss holly dresses

    mine dresses
    specialized in custom made size, all size, color and material available, welcome to pls the order, any question,, pls contact minel.com.au@gmail.com.

    more and more pls view http://www.minel.com.au/.

    ReplyDelete

  5. jovani uk

    prom dress shops manchester

    red bridesmaid dresses uk
    Whether you or your bridal party prefer cocktail or floor length, empire or drop-waist, strapless, sleeved or one-shoulder necklines– we’ve got hundreds of gorgeous styles to choose from! Our affordable bridesmaid dresses modest dressesare designed to flatter every member of your bridal party, no matter what style you prefer.
    View more dresses, please click:http://www.jadegownshop.co.uk/
    For more dresses information, please email at :
    csd.jadegowns@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  6. Only the most beautiful dresses bridesmaid dressesare thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.
    View more dresses, please click:http://www.shillas.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at :info@shillas.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  7. only the most beautiful dresses evening wedding dressare meant for a perfect beauty like you! evening wedding dresses uk
    www.shillas.co.uk
    info@shillas.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful dresses lace 2 piece prom dress waiting for your option uk online store hippie bridesmaid dresses,if you want to be a beautiful lady gowns for wedding reception uk,please choose our dresses unique evening dresses boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful girl, do you want in a magnificent occasion glorious bloom you do? Here dress is customized for each aspect are excellent, the dress is very elegant and beautiful, you meet do not miss it.If you need dress, click the link shillas.co.uk wedding dresses for older brides second weddings uk review

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have a plan for wedding? Do you surprised by the high price of wedding dresses? minel.com.au hire jadore j8033 jadore evening gown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? www.clavonna.com gives you a surprise. clavonna.com christian wedding dress for mother in law review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look on www.jadegownshop.co.uk. You will not be disappointed.
    jadegownshop.co.uk asos evening dresses review

    ReplyDelete

  13. Surprised by very expensive price of prom dresses and wedding dresses in various shops? You want to buy these dresses with high quality and cheap price? turquoise bridesmaid dresses south africa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. $98 wedding gowns review

    ReplyDelete

  15. american wedding dresses

    dresses like studio minc

    specialized in custom made size, all size, color and material available, welcome to pls the order, any question,, pls contact minel.com.au@gmail.com.

    more and more pls view http://www.minel.com.au/.

    ReplyDelete
  16. glamchase shops in doncaster selling mother of the bride outfits reviews

    glamchase dresses women in uk reviews

    Regardless of whether you’ve chosen the perfect dress for your occasion or you simply have an enquiry about our collections or stockists, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.

    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. specialized in custom made size, all size, color and material available, welcome to pls the order, any question,, pls contact minel.com.au@gmail.com.

    more and more pls view http://www.minel.com.au/.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...